- Learning is a process involving the mind, body, heart and feelings.
- Children want to learn.
- Children need time for exploring, experimenting and practicing new skills.
- That practiced classroom routines and procedures not only save time, but also, limit discipline issues.
- In having respect for one another.
- Children can teach each other.
- In using differentiated teaching strategies (one-to-one, small groups, cooperative learning) to reach each learning style.
- In teaching basic skills through topics and themes of interest.
- In giving specific praise to children for their hard work and best efforts.
- Children must feel safe to learn best.
- Once physical and emotional needs are met, then children can reach their fullest potential in the classroom.
- Children learn through what teachers model.
- I can provide the means, equipment, and skills to help children become lifelong learners.
- Jesus, our creator, is the Master Teacher and a resource to be connected to on a daily basis.
Click on the links below to learn more about her classroom.
Click on arrow to see previous weeks.